Our contact details
Please contact us using the link on this site.
What type of information we have, and why we have it
While using this site, we may invite you to provide us with personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (contact information). This may include, but is not limited to personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details).
Usage data may be collected automatically when using our site. It may include information such as your device's internet (IP) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our site.
What we do with the information we have
If you give us contact information, we may use it to provide you with news and general information about our events and productions, unless you have opted not to receive such information. We may use it to attend and manage your requests to us.
We may use usage data to provide and maintain our service, including to monitor the use of our site, identify trends, determine the effectiveness of our promotional materials and to evaluate and improve our service.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting us.
- We have a legitimate interest.
We may share your personal information with other people or organisations in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share your personal information with service providers which enable us to monitor the use of our site, or to contact you as part of servicing requests or providing news, as described above.
- With other users: If you interact with other users or register through a third-party social media service, your contacts on that service may see your name, profile, pictures and description of your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of your activity, communicate with you and view your profile.
- With your consent: We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
How we store your information
Your information is securely stored in the cloud. We keep personal information for no more than five years after your last contact with us. We will then dispose your information by deletion.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access: You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification: You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure: You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing: You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing: You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability: You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data. The ICO’s address is:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113